Bespoke Talks and Workshops
We are excited to offer bespoke talks and workshops delivered by our CEO, Georgia Bondy. Georgia brings a unique perspective to the conversation, combining professional expertise with fierce activism. Georgia is an award winning speaker. Honoured as a Sony Talent League finalist for her artistic works on disabled joy, Georgia’s Well Adapt work has also earned her the Young Innovator Award (22/23) and the silver award in the AXA Startup Angels competition.
Here are some inspiring and thought-provoking topics that Georgia can cover in her bespoke talks and workshops:
- Internalised Ableism: Challenging societal norms and addressing self-limiting beliefs.
- Disabled Joy: Exploring joy created by disability, not in-spite of it.
- Emotional Resilience: Strategies for building resilience and navigating emotional challenges surrounding chronic health conditions.
- Intersectionality: Examining the unique experiences of disabled people from queer, neurodivergent and POC backgrounds.
Please keep in mind that these are just a few examples. Georgia’s talks can cover a range of important topics surrounding mental health, disability, intersectionality, EDI and healthtech.
- Reach Out: To book a bespoke talk or workshop, simply fill out our contact form with your event details, preferred dates, and any specific requirements you have.
- Consultation: We’ll schedule a consultation call with you to discuss your needs, goals, and desired outcomes for the talk or workshop. This allows us to tailor the content to your audience.
- Confirmation: Once we finalize the details, we’ll provide you with a confirmation email and any additional materials or resources needed to make the event a success.
Our bespoke talks and workshops are priced based on the length and complexity of the event. Prices range from £200 to £750. Please note that travel and accommodation expenses may apply for events outside a specified radius. We are happy to provide you with a detailed quote after discussing your requirements.